Skip to content ↓

In Year Admissions

Applications for primary school places are processed by the admissions teams of your Local Authority – the borough to which your council tax payments are sent.

All general school admissions for St Mary Cray Primary are handled by Bromley Local Education Authority at the Civic Centre. 

Non-Bromley residents should contact the admissions team at their local authority.