The Oasis Community Hub provides a friendly, nurturing environment with fun activities for children and parents to enjoy creative play.
The Oasis also provides access to local services and support for families and the whole community.
Families can enjoy:
- a range of activities for children (from birth-5 years old)
- sessions led by a range of play professionals
- a chance to meet neighbours and develop friendships.
Parents can also access:
- adult education classes with free crèche
- practical programmes to help support family life
- a drop-in advice service for things such as housing support, advice on benefits and getting back into work
- a community focused hub, with access to all local services from one place.